Saturday, April 19, 2008

Meatloaf Patties

1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
3 cups Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 1/4 cups water
3/4 cups chopped onion
A1 Steak Sauce

1. Preheat oven to 375.

2. Mix meat, stuffing mix, the water, and onion until well blended. Shape into six hand-formed mini loaves. Place on rimmed baking pan. Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.

3. Top with steak sauce; return to oven for 5 more minutes.

Notes: Beef should be no leaner than 90-10 or the meatloaves will be dry. If you don't want your meatloaves cooking in the fat that naturally drains out during the baking process, set them on a rack placed in the rimmed baking pan, which will allow the fat to drain away from the meat while it cooks.

Serves 6.

(from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals)


4 comments:

Susan September 11, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

I think I might try that for dinner tonight! It sounds delicious!

Susan September 14, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

I loved this! Tonight is the third night we are having it as leftovers. I don't usually like leftovers, but this is one I don't mind!

Janet September 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

I've been craving hamburgers!

About This Blog

I find recipes everywhere. Online. In magazines. In cookbooks. On the back of boxes. After a while, it got difficult to remember where I found (or stashed) a particular recipe when I wanted to make it a second time. With the goal of wrangling them all in one coherent location that was easy to find and navigate--along with multiple requests from friends for this recipe or that one--this blog was born.

Blog Archive

Recently...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP