Monday, May 12, 2008

Honey-Garlic Chicken

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
1/2 cup Italian dressing
2 tbsp honey
4 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp ground ginger
3 cups hot cooked rice

1. Cook chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.

2. Add vegetables, dressing, honey, garlic and ginger.

3. Cook and stir an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are heated through. Serve with rice.

Serves 4.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane May 20, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

This looks good, but do you really need the full 1/2 cup of Italian dressing? That seems like a lot :)

Have a great day!

~**Dawn**~ May 21, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Since it needs to coat not only a pound of chicken but also the vegetables, I think it seems like more than it is. I used the full amount. Well, I halved the entire recipe since I just cooked for me, but the 1/4 cup was accurate for making 2 servings.

About This Blog

I find recipes everywhere. Online. In magazines. In cookbooks. On the back of boxes. After a while, it got difficult to remember where I found (or stashed) a particular recipe when I wanted to make it a second time. With the goal of wrangling them all in one coherent location that was easy to find and navigate--along with multiple requests from friends for this recipe or that one--this blog was born.

Blog Archive

Recently...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP